Wednesday, November 3, 2010

They're coming to take me away, ha ha!

...They're coming to take me away, ho ho hee hee ha ha! to the funny farm...where life is beautiful all the time! And I'll be happy to see those nice young men in they're clean white coats...

Update: Soon after the last post, Sequin was placed in a facility of sorts. A few weeks later, she returned, but I was told she would not be making an actual appearance in room 406 as she wasn't allowed around other students.
(If this year doesn't start looking up, they may soon say the same about me...) Now it seems she's gone again. Maybe for good this time. She pulled a knife on her mom.

They're coming to take me away, ha ha!BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

1 comment:

  1. Geeeeeeez. I'm just glad she didn't shank my favorite redhead. :)

    ReplyDelete