Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Going for a Record Tonight

Calling all Miscellaneous Redhead virgins...

This is a note sent out to some new potential Misc. R readers: 

Based on a recent personality profile I conducted, comprised of your history of drinking with me, laughing with me, making fun of others with me, or some combination of these characteristics, I've decided to invite you to read my blog. (Please realize this is an honor and this decision has not been made in haste.) This also means you are not likely to be the subject of one of my blogs...at least not one of the "what the hell was this person thinking?"-type posts. If so, I wouldn't be inviting you to read. I'd be making fun of you...behind your back.

I don't blog regularly, only when something I feel is somewhat interesting happens. I don't promise you'll think it's interesting or entertaining, but I do promise to write the truth, the whole truth (unless I can embellish it to make it better), and nothing but the truth (see previous aside regarding embellishments). Feel free to use any information you read in my posts against me.

Enjoy. 
http://miscellaneousredhead.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. I am not aware of an award for most blogs posted in one night, but you ought to be nominated if such a thing exists!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know not of this "making fun of others" that you speak of.

    ReplyDelete